Sunday, September 29, 2019

Seeking accountability pen pal

Title is pretty self explanatory! Seeking accountability pen pal for texting/whatsapp/whatever your preferred method of communication. I’ve tried this with friends before but we always find a way to slack off. I figure maybe being accountable to an anonymous person will help.

I’m female, in my early thirties, 5’9” and somewhere between 180 and 190 lbs (avoiding the scale right now...). Want to get down to 160 by the end of March (doable)!

I’m going to count calories and exercise semi-regularly, so CICO is my weight loss method of choice.

If you sound somewhat like me, I’d love to hear from you. Feel free to PM me :)

submitted by /u/Resoognam
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nL3coA

No comments:

Post a Comment