Saturday, September 28, 2019

Teacher Problems

Hi r/loseit !

A little background: I started trying to lose weight on July 1st and have lost about ten pounds. I'm 26, female, 5'0 ft. tall and currently around 130 lbs. I'd like to get to 115-120. I try to stick to about 1100 calories per day.

I'm a teacher, and now that the school year has started, weight loss has been significantly more difficult. I'm exhausted every day and find it harder to workout after school. However the main challenge has been lunch. We have Sodexo on campus and so there is a salad bar, deli bar, and a hot meal option. The problem is that with my schedule, I am always on lunch duty and have about 7-8 minutes to actually eat my food. I've been resorting to a small portion of chicken salad but I'm getting sick of it. In addition, I have issues with TMJ and can't chew something like a salad that fast because it'd give me jaw pain and a headache. Any suggestions for some healthy lunch options? I can pack a lunch if I absolutely need to, however my school generously provides us with a certain amount we can spend on campus so I'd prefer to save money that way.

It's really important that I get this lunch problem figured out because if I end up eating something that is unhealthy or something I'm no able to correctly track on MFP, I'm more likely to slip for the rest of the day's meals/snacks as well. It's a mental thing I guess.

I appreciate your suggestions!

submitted by /u/loseitwithmegs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mG5bKX

No comments:

Post a Comment