Monday, September 30, 2019

Im down 3 Stone and I've hit a wall...

I've been dieting now for 100 days and I'm pretty happy with my loss of 3 Stone exactly (down from 24 Stone, 12 Pounds to 21 Stone, 12 Pounds). I'd been losing weight consistently since beginning my diet up until last week after putting 2 pounds back on, which although might not sound a lot has knocked me off my rhythm a bit and stopped me wanting to try. I think the main thing is despite seeing this weight loss I can't see any difference in my body particularly (others have said they can) and it feels like I'm trying for no reason. I know I'm being irrational and there's more to it than just looking good but just wondering if anyone's got any helpful tips to get you back motivated and eating better again!

submitted by /u/bodie228
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2o1Dywj

No comments:

Post a Comment