Sunday, September 29, 2019

On the wagon

Not for the first time, but this time, it's different.

This time, I'm in the Obesity Management Service, getting a bunch of support. This time, I'm looking at my health, not the numbers on the scales.

I've set myself up an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of my food and exercise. I'm not calorie counting because I've tried it before and the effort it takes is a bit much while battling depression and anxiety plus managing the house and kids (I'm a stay home mum). It's simple. I'm focusing on the choices I make and whether they're good ones or not. I've got small goals for exercise that I'll put up over time. I'm noting my mood for the day.

So far, I'm doing better. I have set up my old highschool bicycle with new tyres and a child seat for my youngest so I can go riding whenever I want. I rode most days last week. I walked a heap.

I'll get the weight loss going. It hasn't started yet, but I know I'm not doing great with hydration, so I'm not really surprised.

I've got around 100 pounds to lose (50 kilo's or so). Here goes nothing.

submitted by /u/not_just_amwac
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mKqLhx

No comments:

Post a Comment