Friday, September 27, 2019

I gained 10 lbs. I can’t stop eating and gaining weight.

For some reason along my weight loss journey, I stopped. I was close to my goal weight (135ish at 5’8”... I was 142)

I honestly am depressed. I can’t stop eating my feelings. I already tried to talk to two therapists. One didn’t get my chronic illness at all, and the other wasn’t living her advise (healthy habits...) so I couldn’t take her seriously.

I just continually shove food in my face. No snacks? Welp. Looks like I’ll just spoon feed myself jam or eat some cheese...

All my friends are overweight. It’s hard to talk about it with them because I’m at a healthy weight... they just say I’m fine. ( I’m ~150. I don’t even know. I changed my scale to KG because I’m so ashamed of my weight gain).

Even if I am at a health weight, it’s my horrible obsession with food, calories, and the scale. I eat my emotions. I weigh myself 3+ times a day. Seeing the scale flucations will literally ruin my day.

I tried to not weigh myself for two weeks. Ended up gaining 3 lbs...

Between my company falling apart, my husbands business taking forever (I’m the only income), health issues and no social life I’m just really depressed and have turned to food and can’t stop.

I’ve told myself “this is it. I’m done with my habits so many times...Only to stop my better habits and go back and gain MORE weight.

Any help? Advice?

submitted by /u/kittenbox123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nmQgVK

No comments:

Post a Comment