Thursday, September 26, 2019

Weight loss stalled after starting to lift

Hey guys,

I’m a bit frustrated here..

I am a 24 year old male who has lost some weight the past year. My starting weight was 254 lbs at 6’1’’ tall.

So i started losing weight about ten months ago throgh tracking calories only. So far i have lost about 60 pounds and currently weigh in at 194.

Three weeks ago i decided to start strength training. I now eat more protein than i have dine previously ( 110-130 grams a day) and I have been going to the gym 3-4 times a week. I still am on a caloric defecit, where i eat 1400-1700 kcal a day. Still, my weight haven’t budged since i started lifting. Any ideas on why?

Could this be water retention? I doubt my muscle mass has increased significantly during the past three weeks

Thanks guys.

submitted by /u/drwl94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2lMaxUD

No comments:

Post a Comment