Saturday, September 28, 2019

Question for anyone who has undergone breast augmentation / reduction following massive weight loss. NSFW

I'm a 6'1" male that lost ~200 pounds about 7-8 years ago. I met with a surgeon this week to discuss excess skin removal.

The doctor is great. He specializes in weight-loss patients and has been doing it for 20 years. His pictures look amazing and the facility is great.

I'm very confident that, aesthetically, I will get amazing results. My question, however is this. Breast reduction is going to involve a "free nipple graft". The concept of this scares me a lot. For anyone who has done this, or has experience with this, what is it like? Do you get any sensation back? Is it worth it? Any regrets?

I don't know if I'm willing to lose all the sensation in my nipples just to look pretty. I'm really concerned about this. Every other part of the procedure / recovery I'm okay with. But I really want to have a aesthetic, FUNCTIONAL body at the end of this process. My nipples matter to me a lot and I'm scared they will just be ornamental when this is said and done.

I'm going to more or less be in debt the rest of my life after I do this, and I really am scared that I'll be unhappy if I can't even enjoy the way my body looks because I lost one of the things I really enjoy about my body.

Any input would be great.

submitted by /u/lolveets
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2o7N8xr

No comments:

Post a Comment