Monday, September 30, 2019

Month three complete!

Just wrapped up my third month of loosing weight. I started at 220 and now I’m down to 190. My end goal is to be around 130-140lbs.

I’ve been working out on and off for years but I never had a good understanding of how weight loss works until recently. I’ve started eating better since, and continuing to work out on the side when I have time. I’m really proud and excited that I’ve been able to stay on track thus far. If I can keep this up I’ll be at my goal weight before this time next year.

I’ve also been making a point of taking a picture of myself at the end of each month so I’ll be able to see my progress from start to finish when I’m done. I noticed my clothing getting looser but I never fully realized how much difference 30lbs made until I took my photo for this month, and compared it to my starting weight photo. It was really exciting to see a clear physical difference.

I’m feeling great. It’s becoming easier to do things physically than it was before, like walking and running and stretching and stuff; and I’m also fitting in my clothing better. I’ve got some shirts that’s were too small for me a couple months ago that fit perfect now.

By the end of this year my BMI won’t be in the obese range anymore

Looking forward to the future :)

submitted by /u/lemonbalmm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mjoARB

No comments:

Post a Comment