Saturday, September 28, 2019

(Need Advice) Lost my will power. Health took a nosedive after family emergency.

Hey there. I started my weight loss journey in June of 2018. By March 2019 I was down to 176 lbs (from 207-208). After giving in to a pizza party at work, it all start going downhill from there. I stopped counting my calories and stopped caring of what I was eating. In August I was 180 lbs, which wasn't a lot gained.

But then on September 1st my mother suffered a massive stroke. For the rest of this month I've been going back and forth to different hospitals, keeping up with her recovery and being with her. I avoided the scale for a long time and now I just weighed myself and I'm back to 192... I stress ate until I gained 10 more lbs. I'm so frustrated. I don't want to lose all the progress that I made. I feel gross. I need to get back into the groove.

Any advice on jump starting again is appreciated.

Info:

25F H: 5'3 CW: 192 GW: 130

From Ontario, Canada.

submitted by /u/Inkjewel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2oe3rZP

No comments:

Post a Comment