Friday, September 27, 2019

Need Help: Lost my way

Hello, I am 34F. By December last year I managed to lose 13.5 kgs / 30 lbs (from 75 kgs --> 61.5 kgs). My weight loss goal was 57 kgs / 126 lbs . So I had 4.5 kgs / 10 lbs more to go. I had overworked my knees and my left knee had a small ligament tear. Running became painful so I started taking it light at the gym on cardio and leg days. We were also trying to conceive so I took it light on abs too.

Now 9 months have passed and I have gained 10 lbs (stable 10 lbs not water weight). I am 20 lbs away from my year end goal. I do not go to gym 5 days a week like earlier. My sweet-tooth has succumbed to midnight snacking. I do not count my calories any more. I feel very de-motivated to continue. Half the celebratory new clothes do not fit me well again. I miss being 61kgs.

How do I go back to my healthy habits? I can not achieve that year end goal , I know that. But I miss those healthy habits and self-care routine. If I do not feel like going to gym , will a change in routine help? Like swimming, yoga or aerobics class.

Any recommendations?

submitted by /u/nuttytweety
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nagydU

No comments:

Post a Comment