Thursday, September 26, 2019

No longer in the 200 club!

I'm 5'6" and 21 just for reference, and my highest weight was 298. Sorry for rambling and being all over the place I'm just so happy!! Also edited to add that I unfortunately have no progress pics. All my old pictures of me, especially at around 300 have been deleted or torn up ):

I've struggled with my weight basically my entire life. I'll heavily shorten that story so this isn't a book! Basically, it ended up with me lingering at about 230.. However, I weighed in at 270 last November and I was heartbroken to say the least, so I've been seriously trying to lose weight again through calorie counting. And today, for the first time in I literally have no idea how long because I was over 200 at like 15, I weighed at 199!! I'm finally in onederland! This was my first BIG weight loss goal and excited is a major understatement. I never ever thought I'd make it to this point let alone have my ultimate goal of 130 be feasible .. I'm so happy I could and have been crying LOL. It definitely has not been easy and I've had my ups and my downs, a lot of downs honestly, but I've worked hard to get here and I hope I can continue to, and I hope everybody else can work hard too!

submitted by /u/sullytuff
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2n9cdI8

No comments:

Post a Comment