Tuesday, October 29, 2019

30 Day Accountability Challenge - November Sign Ups!

Hello lovely losers! Happy almost November!

A new month is starting which means a new Daily Accountability Challenge!

This is the sign up post to make your goals for the month.

There will be a daily post for you to post your progress on said goals.

At the end of the month, there will be a wrap up to talk about your general progress & how you feel about everything! If you miss the sign up post, you're always welcome to hop in, the waters fine!

You can also read everyone else's progress & commiserate, congratulate & whatever else needs ating. Your goals can be weight loss or general health related, creative, self care or whatever else you need to focus your mental energy on. We try to foster a supportive place to chat about your successes & failures & what you've learned from both.

Leading by example, here are my goals, subject to mild tweaks as needed!

Weight by end of month (217 - 214 lbs): Essentially this is aiming for a 500 to 800 calorie deficit per day.

Stay in calorie goal (weekly average): 1500-1700 for input.

Exercise 5 days a week: I want to keep chasing the intensity here, more HIIT, strength training & intense cardio woot woot. X/X days.

Limit purchased coffee drinks (3 a week): X/13 allowed. This goal and I have exchanged some sharp words & I’m not super committed to it. I have some guilt for exceeding the allowance, so to relieve that, I have a plan. If (haha, I mean when) I exceed the number, I’ll donate $25 to a local homeless shelter.

Self-care time (drawing, journaling, beauty treatments, anything that makes me feel taken care of): It’s important to spend time on yourself even on the days you don’t feel worth it because you absolutely are worth it.

Write 1,700 words a day for Nanowrimo: I’ve finished before and I intend to finish this year! Otherwise, $100 dollar donation to Nanowrimo.

Try a new recipe once a week: This keeps me trying new stuff & helps the food aka my own cooking related apathy. I may try to do one no meat meal prep a month for a little extra challenge here too. X/5 weeks.

Be thankful for something every fucking day: Tis the season. Gobble gobble bitches.

Your turn losers, tell us all about the month ahead for you!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BPABCC

No comments:

Post a Comment