Sunday, October 27, 2019

Am I losing at a good pace?

Okay, so I should probably pre-face this with I know that there isn't a "one size fits all" for weight loss and you really just need to do whatever works for you. The only things I can do to improve right now would be eating better food and exercising more because I couldn't possibly go lower on calories.

I started losing weight on January 15th at 295 lbs. As of this Wednesday (October 23rd) I weigh 229 lbs. That puts me at 66 lbs lost over 281 days or 40.14 weeks. That makes me average weight loss roughly ~1.64 lbs per week.

Im just wondering if this is a good pace? I guess I get paranoid reading different success stories and thinking I'm doing something wrong. I've seen people losing 100+ lbs in a year or less, one person even lost 200 lbs in a year. I've also seen the opposite where people have lost 100 lbs but over 3 years.

Ultimately I do want to get to the end goal sooner rather than later, but I want to do it properly, make it stick. I also want to do it as safely as possible. Is my current pace okay? Is it too fast? Is it too slow?

submitted by /u/chrisd848
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Jsexlw

No comments:

Post a Comment