Monday, October 28, 2019

having a tough time.

i’m 17, 213 pounds and 5’4. i’ve been overweight my whole life and ever since i can remember weight loss has always been on my mind. i’ve tried to lose weight before but i cant last more than a week. i need help. i’m getting desperate. i just can’t seem to loose weight. i gain around 20 pounds per year and it never stops no matter what i do. i’m getting so sick of myself. i’ve been in a terrible place because of this. my entire family loves making fun of me for my weight and i just go along with it though it really hurts. i want to stop hating myself so much. it’s just really difficult to stay on track because i fail every single time. i’m starting to think i’m incapable of loosing the weight. i don’t want to give up on myself but it’s just really hard. if anyone has any tips please feel free to share! thank you

submitted by /u/dingdongfuckoff
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NhvUH5

No comments:

Post a Comment