Friday, October 25, 2019

Need some advice

So I lost a bunch of weight, was feeling good but still, I hit the plateau. Got stuck bad. I think I’ve developed binge eating ______(the d word scares me) and it’s really out of control.

I wanna burn off maybe 10-15 more pounds of fat and get stronger, but I seem incapable of losing another pound of fat since like May. Around August the binges starting getting worse, and now I just alternate between eating like 1100 cal one day and then 4000 the next.

I always feel guilty after I do it. Tbh I feel like shit while I’m doing it. But I still do it.

Does anyone have any advice/suggestions on why this happens? It feels like it’s out of my control. Like, my brain just shuts off and then the next thing I know I’ve eaten an entire pizza lol. It’s stalling my weight loss progress, which is annoying, but I’m more worried about the fact that it’s making me feel like I’m losing my mind lmao.

Anything helpful to share would be very much appreciated lol

submitted by /u/Wyldfyre-Quinn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BLaFb6

No comments:

Post a Comment