Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Down 25lbs but lost it all from my ass. How do you deal with losing parts of yourself that you liked?

I (23f) am down 25 pounds today! While I am happy with my progress, I can't help but be upset that it seems that all of my weight loss has been from my chest or ass. I am proud of how far I've come and definitely feel healthier and better from the loss but that doesn't change the fact that I want to look good. Even with the loss I still lack confidence. I'm still a bit far from my goal weight and do want to continue to keep losing, but I'm worried about my motivation going forward. I'm hoping that as I continue to lose things will even out more and I'll look less like a board, but I'm still worried that won't be the case. What do ya'll recommend for helping your motivation when the results aren't quite what you imagined? 5ft2 down from 150lbs

submitted by /u/NotAWadOfDick
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MGjKZc

No comments:

Post a Comment