Saturday, October 26, 2019

I have been living a lie for years (my height)

The last time I got my height measured was at the doctors back when I was around 19 or 20. She said 6' 1" so that's what I been using since. Now, I don't know if it's due to age, bad posture, etc but I can safely say I am no longer a member of the 6' 1" category.

This made so much sense to me after looking at countless progresspics, before&afters of men in the 6' 1" range. Now I know why I don't look a certain way, and why the body fat distribution seemed much higher on me than other people. I used to look at people of the same "height" and be astonished that they had way more definition than I did and I was wondering why.

It's kinda incredible how much difference an inch can make when it comes to the physique of an individual. I also learned that a persons height will decrease during the day, morning being your tallest (after you wake up) and gradually lose height during the day. When I wake up I am 6", before I go to bed I have lost about half an inch.

If your weight loss physique is not similar to other individuals, I recommend you measure your height at home... you may not be as tall as you thought you were.

submitted by /u/maximilious
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PlAOW7

No comments:

Post a Comment