Saturday, October 26, 2019

Advice for a beginner

Hi guys,

Male (24) / 5.4 inch / 79.6 Kg

I started my weight loss ourney two days ago with calorie counting (1500 per day) and some home exercises to burn calories (can't afford gym right now).

I'm in India so im using the Healthify android app to count calories cause it contains all of the indian foods i usually eat. I became sedentary for the last 2 years and gained weight a lot compared to before, and my day to day physical activities gone to nil, can't even walk ten steps in stairs without my heartbeat going crazy & breathing heavily. I couldn't take it anymore so I started to do these exercises jumping jacks, squats, dips, sit-ups, arm rotations as long as my body can take it (which is under 1 minute), don't have dumbbells so got an oil container (5Kg) and filled it with water and doing 15 reps in each hands. Tried push ups but I couldn't my hands started trembling insanely so I'm doing wall push-ups instead so I can gradually get to it. I got a lot of time right now cause I'm mostly at home so I'm doing these whenever I can during the day instead of picking a specific time for it. And walking during night, first day I walked for 2.4 km yesterday 5.7 km in 1 hr, i thought I couldn't do it but surprisingly it was so easy no severe breathing and big heartbeat rise. Legs were a bit sore on the first day but after yesterday no pains in legs. But my hands joints are paining a lot , am I doing something wrong with exercises like should I allot a specific time for those exercises during the day instead of doing it whenever I can? This is my first time I'm doing exercises like this, never done the before

Any advice would be appreciated guys, thank you so much!

submitted by /u/Johnny_W94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/363hRNH

No comments:

Post a Comment