Friday, October 25, 2019

18 and trying to find my first relationship after losing 100 pounds but self conscious of loose skin

Just to preface this, I’ve been over weight my whole life but when I was 14-16 I tried to use food to somehow help my depression and when it didn’t work I was left a sad 250 pound high school student who already wasn’t very social so I’ve never had much dating experience. I’ve officially gotten down to 138 at my lowest and fluctuate around 138-142. I feel much more confident and I’ve been intimate with people since my weight loss it’s just that my loose skin is always in my head. And I’ve been talking to this guy for a little over a month now and I feel like we might hookup soon, I’m just terrified. Due to stuff in my past I find it very hard to be vulnerable with people and the loose skin on my tummy and boobs makes me feel ugly and like no one will want to be with me unless they’re somehow kind enough to look past my physical body and see who I really am. with the other guys I’ve been with I didn’t really care about what they thought about my body but I want a real relationship. Does anyone have any advice or words of encouragement or something? Not sure what I’m looking for really, just trying to reach out I guess. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Selfconscioushoe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BEeT4t

No comments:

Post a Comment