Saturday, October 26, 2019

I feel like I'm completely lost.

I started trying to lose weight in September and it's been a weird journey. I started at 340lbs and I'm down to 313lbs. I have hardly eaten things that people would consider healthy, but have kept my calories in check and workout. It feels ridiculous when I track my fast food orders but I have to do it. I'm happy about the weight loss, but I feel lost and wrong because it doesn't seem like I'm doing the right things. I usually eat things like ground beef or turkey, take protein, and eat a salad through out the day. But on weekends or after a long day I'll eat fast food. I want to eat better to go with the working out. Does anyone have any tips on gaining discipline when it comes to eating good. I want to lose weight but I want to be healthy about it and be more disciplined.

submitted by /u/BackgroundConcept7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MNGPJw

No comments:

Post a Comment