Sunday, October 27, 2019

Do not lose focus!! Be honest with yourself.

It's been 18 months and over 100 pounds lost. Still not at my goal which is 190.

Over the summer my weight loss slowed down quite a bit. I felt I was still doing the same things before the summer.

But being honest...I was dating more. Which means eating out more. I was still tracking but I was also starting to eat allot of high sodium high sugar foods that I avoided early on. I also was not drinking enough water.

Another mistake I made was as my weight got lower I never lowered my calories enough to keep myself in a deficit.

So I recently looked at mfp settings and never realized I had my activity set to light activity. Once I changed it to sedentary it lowered my calories.

So im back to focusing on that lower calorie range I'm at now. Making sure I drink my water. I also increased my intermittent fasting to 20:4 from a loose 16:8 that honestly I was not strict about. Since the changes my weight has finally moved to 225 as of this morning putting me at around 110 lost.

So if you find yourself not losing as much as you used to early on. Make some changes and also really be honest with yourself... are you still doing everything you did early on. My answer would be.. no... no I wasn't.

submitted by /u/jcaashby
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pZT6RS

No comments:

Post a Comment