Sunday, October 27, 2019

how to have weight loss motivation?

i'm about 40-50 pounds overweight for my height and am extremely out of shape. i struggle with mental illness a lot which causes a major lack of motivation in everything i do. i know health could be motivation-but for some reason that's never worked for me. i've tried to 'scare' myself into losing weight by reminding myself diabetes runs in my family but i still can't get motivated. i also know i would look better if i lost weight but that doesn't really motivate me either for some reason. the main reasons i'm overweight is because i struggle with emotional eating/binge eating, PCOS, and medication (abilfy) weight gain. i feel like i have too many cards stacked against me and i should just give up. any advice on how to motivate myself and where to start?

submitted by /u/isagonza0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32VlQtG

No comments:

Post a Comment