Friday, October 25, 2019

It been a long time folk.

I came to this reddit when i was around 260ish pounds. Life was rough, i found out about a major health problem around that time 3 or 4 years ago. So just trying to live life and relax, i got up to almost 310 pounds.

Last year i got admitted over this health problem (Unrelated to weight), but they did tell me to qualify for the transplant program i would have to lose about 70 pounds. So im sitting there 310 pounds and im thinking there no way i can do this.

I've tried losing weight before, i always seen posts about people losing weight. and to be truly honest, i just did not think my body was made to lose weight. so my depression really took over and one night i had enough.

I did some research, and i learned, your body burns 2000 calories a day if you were in a coma. so i did the math and made 2 meals and 1 snack equal 1500 calories a day max. And for me, this was the answer, it been a year now and i went from 310ish pounds to 205 pounds. Im less than 15 pounds from not being in the overweight BMI anymore.

I honestly did not ever think it would be possible for me to do this. SO IF YOUR READING THIS AND YOUR IN THE SAME SPOT AS ME YEARS AGO. JUST KNOW IT IS POSSIBLE. SET A PLAN, STAY ON THE PLAN!

My biggest thing was, i forgot i was doing a weight loss plan and it just became my life style. My body adjusted and not to long after i started, i was no longer hungry after eating 1500 calories a day!

There is many ways to lose weight and many weight loss plans, im not saying any is perfect, you'll find your path!

submitted by /u/MrGate
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pULYWY

No comments:

Post a Comment