Thursday, October 31, 2019

Takeout replacement ideas

For my entire adult life I've enjoyed a Friday night takeout tradition. I love having a night off from cooking and enjoying something delicious to end the week. In times I was focusing on weight loss, often this was my go-to cheat meal. This time around my focus is a bit different and my goals are more health-focused than image-focused and the cheat days are fewer and farther between, so I'm trying to find some great quick recipes or freezer items that I can make and feel like I'm having that lazy Friday with yummy food without the takeout calories. A couple of solutions I've found so far:

Cauliflower crust pizza (frozen)

Protein pasta and turkey meatballs (frozen)

Kombucha or tea instead of beer or wine

Give me your take out replacements or even healthy take out orders!

submitted by /u/aliciajane
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2N3XwjU

No comments:

Post a Comment