Thursday, October 31, 2019

Takeout replacement ideas

For my entire adult life I've enjoyed a Friday night takeout tradition. I love having a night off from cooking and enjoying something delicious to end the week. In times I was focusing on weight loss, often this was my go-to cheat meal. This time around my focus is a bit different and my goals are more health-focused than image-focused and the cheat days are fewer and farther between, so I'm trying to find some great quick recipes or freezer items that I can make and feel like I'm having that lazy Friday with yummy food without the takeout calories. A couple of solutions I've found so far:

Cauliflower crust pizza (frozen)

Protein pasta and turkey meatballs (frozen)

Kombucha or tea instead of beer or wine

​

Give me your take out replacements or even healthy take out orders!

submitted by /u/aliciajane
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2N3XwjU

No comments:

Post a Comment