Tuesday, October 29, 2019

About 6 weeks in, but need advice on my current plan

6'1", SW:275 CW: 260(lost 10 of it before i started trying) GW 190.. I started working out about 7 weeks ago, 6 days a week. I have been using MFP, weighing and logging everything i eat. I'm Currently eating 1,800-2,000 calories per day, following my macros, drinking around 120oz of water per day, and also doing OMAD. My usual workout is 45 minutes on Weights and 20 minutes of cardio. So far I have only lost 5 Ibs, and am a little discouraged. So the question is, is my current plan a good one? or do any of you have any recommendations that would make it a little better? Also, I'm not an impatient person and i know any significant weight loss will take time. I want to do this slow and steady. Maybe, i just need a little reassurance that i am doing this the right way.

submitted by /u/DsmitZ1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/348fVla

No comments:

Post a Comment