Thursday, October 24, 2019

I lost 25 lbs!

I am absolutely over the mood and ecstatic!

I am officially 25lbs lighter and at my lightest point in five whole years! I have been focusing on positive thinking and CICO this time around and it has actually been working! Despite all the ups and downs from before that I've suffered through these last few years and my mental and physical health conditions, I am triumphing! My boyfriend and I make a majority of our meals, we focus on eating a ton of veggies and lean proteins because we love our veggies in this household. One of my big hobbies right now is cosplaying in which I make all of my outfits which requires...a lot of physical activity, hunting down of material, physical contortion to make projects as well as a lot of walking during the con season and I think it's actually contributing to the weight loss.

My first appointment with my doctor after my first 15 down my doctor was surprised but excited for me and I can't wait til my next appointment for her to see that I've lost another 10!

submitted by /u/Sunnyhunnibun
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MI7JCk

No comments:

Post a Comment