Monday, October 28, 2019

SV: Breaking my ankle made me eat in moderation

First week of September, I broke my ankle while boulder climbing. I don't really know my starting weight, but it must be around 140 kg (308 lbs).

I had to stay with my parents, and for the first six weeks I was unable to reach the kitchen in my father's house. He also gave me moderately small portions for dinner and I decided myself to eat less for lunch and breakfast. Also, I limited my snacks to 2 apples a day.

Yesterday evening I stepped on the scale and despite being in a wheelchair for over 7 weeks, I LOST around 7 kg, or 15 lbs. I'm not really sure how much it was, because it was at the end of the day (I normally weigh myself in the morning after going to the toilet but before breakfast) and I'm still in a cast.

I'm also less hungry, full earlier, and staying on this "eating whatever I want in moderation" spree.

Oh, and it's possible that part of my weight loss is in muscle loss in my broken leg, but please don't emphasize that, I'm just very happy that I found a healthy eating routine and it works. I also have a walking cast now and walk as much as possible (which is, to be fair, not a lot).

submitted by /u/EmboarsFlamingBeard
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31Tc1eo

No comments:

Post a Comment