Wednesday, October 30, 2019

alcohol & losing weight in college (19F)

(5'7, sw 185 cw 173 gw 145-150)

I'm in college right now & my weight loss is so slow! i lost most of the weight this summer after I stopped eating in the dining commons and partying, combined with working a retail job at a big store, and I thought it'd continue because i'm cooking for myself now and i've been maintaining since the start of the year. i'm able to lose weight over the course of the week (usually 173 by friday) (i eat really healthy, i have no sweets in the house, and i walk ~ an hour a day) but by sunday morning i'm back up to my starting weight from the beginning of the week (usually 175). the only real difference is i drink on friday or saturday nights.

is alcohol just super calorie dense (i usually have cheap vodka, not beer or anything) or does it actually affect metabolism or water weight? and if it's water weight, am i just maintaining but i lose the water weight throughout the week?

do i really have to give up this part of my life to lose weight? or is that probably not the cause

and i'd love to hear any success stories from other college students & any tips! anything is appreciated:)

submitted by /u/lemonadeluvver
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WqgPqC

No comments:

Post a Comment