Thursday, October 31, 2019

Looking for an accountability partner

Hi everyone,

I’ve been going through a bit of a hard time and have gained about 8 pounds from where I was a few years ago. I know this is relatively a small number but I am quite short and have been dealing with some depression that has made achieving this weight loss difficult.

That being said, I am trying my hardest to do better. I am motivating myself and have been exercising for heart health, and am trying my best to stay positive. I want to lose this weight so that I can be more comfortable in my own skin, more capable of going on long difficult hikes, and generally being healthy, especially when it comes to cardiovascular health.

I also know that I feel so much better when I eat clean so that’s also a goal of mine.

I would love to find an accountability partner to motivate each other with eating healthy, exercising regularly, staying positive, and generally being happy at any weight. My goal is 8 pounds down but would love to partner with anyone regardless of if your goal is 5 or 80 pounds, or more. Please let me know!

submitted by /u/intentionalmeasures
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JFx65T

No comments:

Post a Comment