Wednesday, October 30, 2019

At a loss in my ED recovery & weight goals

Hello all, I've been in about a year long process of recovery from binge eating. Previously I had been in restriction for about 2 years (I should have switched to maintaining) and had gotten down to a low weight which along with my anxiety disorder triggered emotional and binge eating.

Now I'm struggling as recovery has involved work with therapy and not restricting. I'm "fluffier" than I ever have been and super uncomfortable but can't seem to find a sustainable healthier lifestyle as any kind of tracking seems to trigger obsessive thoughts.

Has anyone been in this situation that has advice? I'm not looking to lose a ton of weight like previously but I just want to find a strategy to live healthier without needing a constant daily dose of something extra sugary.

Tldr; looking for new strategy for minor weight loss

submitted by /u/kellisterr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2N2i9gm

No comments:

Post a Comment