Tuesday, October 29, 2019

(NSV) Someone commented on my weight loss and I'm on cloud 9!!!!!!

I work in a career where I deal with the public daily. I have a regular customer that comes in several times a week, but she's been gone visiting family for the past several weeks. It's been a good month or a little longer since I saw her last. The second she walked up to me and took a good look at me, she said "Oh wow, you've lost weight!!" I was so caught off guard! I know I blushed and said "Oh...well, maybe...one can hope!" And I giggled. No one knows I'm trying to lose weight but myself and my husband, and I felt put on the spot for a second so I tried to brush it off. She continued on and said "Oh no, you've definitely lost...I'd say a good 10 pounds. I can see it, especially in your face."

I was amazed - how did she know? I was flattered beyond belief and have spent the rest of the day on cloud 9!! She has no idea how much she has made my day. Oh heck, she totally made my whole WEEK!! This exact feeling right now is exactly why I'm staying on this weight loss journey !! I want to feel this great everyday.

I've only been on my weight loss journey (this time around) for about 5 weeks. I've lost 12 pounds so far. I still have about 50 pounds to go until I'm where I want to be, so I feel like 12 pounds isn't much in comparison. I'm at the point where I'm getting excited as every pound comes off, but I also know I'm at the beginning phase and the pounds coming off are probably not noticeable. Especially because they aren't noticeable to me yet, at all (insert paper towel roll analogy).

Apparently not!!!!! I went home and then crushed it in the gym tonight!!!! I'm so freaking happy the changes are starting already!!

submitted by /u/PivotPIVOTPIVOOOT
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WpSPnv

No comments:

Post a Comment