Friday, October 25, 2019

I think I finally hit my breaking point.

I'm a bigger dude. I know. I'm at about 265 and I hate every minute of it. I was at a concert last night, my favorite band, and I was dancing and really feeling the music! About midway through the set, I saw the person in front of me turn and watch me dance, laugh, and tell his friend "looks like fat boy is really likes this song!". It really felt terrible and it ruined the whole show for me. I left immediately after that, before the show even ended. Maybe I just need thicker skin, but I feel like I should be able to go out and enjoy my favorite band without people judging me. Maybe in some way it's what I needed to hear. I think maybe it gave me the push I needed to finally start my weight loss journey.

Forgive me if this is not a good place to post this story but I really needed to get it off my chest. Anyway, here's to adopting a healthier lifestyle, because this crap ends today!!!

submitted by /u/proudtobeacanabian
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JoBZQF

No comments:

Post a Comment