Saturday, October 26, 2019

[ADVICE PLEASE!] Down 8 lbs since about a month ago!

I started off with cutting rice off out my diet, it worked great at first but I still had a bad eating habit where I’d binge eat. Recently learned and adopted CICO where I log and calculate calories into MFP for a more standardised diet plan, great stuff but I realised for my weight I can only have 1000 calories a day.

This is honestly the first time I’m sticking to a plan for this long, the previous ones are all a big failure cos I usually go pretty extreme and then give up after a short while. HUGE thanks to this community for opening my eyes on these lovely and useful methods!

I’ve got a few questions about weight loss and would definitely appreciate any help!

How do y’all keep up with the CICO plan? Do you increase your physical activity to cope up with the calories intake?

(5 ft 3) I’m about 123 lbs now, about 13 lbs away from my goal weight. For now I’m concerned about my body fat level, which is 24% according to my bathroom scale..

What should I do to cut down on my body fat level?

Thank you so much!

submitted by /u/pollutics
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31U5qAN

No comments:

Post a Comment