Saturday, October 26, 2019

Apple Watch people help me!

Hi everyone! So I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in 2016. I unfortunately did not get diagnosed before I gained a TON of weight. By around August of last year my thyroid finally evened out with medication. Once my thyroid was regulated, I started seeing results finally from eating healthy and dropped two pant sizes. All last Fall and all the way up until July of this year I ate healthy, switched to an active job from a sendentary one, but I had hit a plateau. Right before my twice yearly check up, my boyfriend gave me the Fitbit Versa I had been wanting and I started walking outside every morning before work and I usually get at least 5,000 steps in at work. When I showed the doctor the weekly results from my Fitbit and described my diet and level of activity, she prescribed me Adipex and referred me to CoreLife, a weight loss clinic where they monitor you on the medication, your diet, and exercise. Well I’ve lost 19 lbs since August 1st. I was on team DSOTM for the loseit challenge and my Fitbit friends and I kept doing weekly and weekend challenges until Tuesday night. Tuesday my Fitbit went black and wouldn’t reboot. I was told to put it in an envelope and mail it to Indiana for warranty replacement. I took a personal day the next day because I was so upset and needed to be able to go to the gym without a time limit and recalibrate my brain because my whole day revolves around that watch. Thursday after work I came home and my boyfriend surprised me with an Apple watch series 3. Now I’m in a pickle though, I really want to keep doing challenges because I go to the gym seven days a week but I need Apple Watch friends to do them with. If anyone in this supportive community does Apple Watch challenges and has room for one more, please let me know! Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/leiawdaforce
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JqHZZb

No comments:

Post a Comment