Saturday, October 26, 2019

I've been plateaued for 6 months... Losing motivation.

I started my weight loss journey 13 months ago by joining WW and eyeing this subreddit. I dropped 30 lbs, going from 210-180. I'm proud of what I achieved so far, but within these past 6 months, I've stopped losing. I'll admit that there's been added stress in my life (college graduation, moving in with fiancé, finding a job, financial struggles, etc.) which has thrown off my tracking of food, I'm a huge stress eater, and I'm not an avid fitness person. I'll occasionally go to the gym with my 80 year old grandma (God bless her... She's a lot better at Zumba then I am!) then get roughly 30,000 steps a week. Plus I work with small children, so I get some arms, legs, and abs workouts in with them.

I'm just at a point where I've lost all care about my weight loss. I do have my "why's" as WW calls them (getting married and just being more healthy), but I've been okay with how my body is. Not 100% estatic, but just okay. My goal is 135 lbs, so I have 55 lbs to go...

So, people of Reddit, how did you get back on track? What helps you get out of a plateau?

submitted by /u/Behoppy2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WgsEQd

No comments:

Post a Comment