Thursday, October 24, 2019

Need to get motivated and just start.

I need to lose weight and quite a bit of it too. Years of emotional eating and bad choices landee me here.

I also some days dont care if I die early (25F). Depression is my biggest hurdle, but I'm trying to work on it. I often view weight loss as black & white - I messed up one day, so let's just restart tomorrow. Then its I don't want to disrupt my week, so I'll start next Monday. It's a rough loop to break.

But I need to improve my health. And to hopefully be a viable liver donor for my mom, who has NAFLD. Right now, she doesn't need a liver but the time is coming within a few years. I know i wont loose weight overnight, but this is enough of a reason to finally get my head in the right place.

Plus I want to travel easier and not be that passenger people look at.

I'm thinking about buying a rowing machine, as I have previously used one and really liked it. I even lost 45 lbs using one and clean eating. I also prefer it more so than walking on a treadmill or using a recumbent bike.

Eating wise, I'm just going to focus on reducing sugar intake and processed foods. Stick to some tried and true low carb meals.

Any tips, friendly words or general advice is welcomed!

submitted by /u/gab907
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WbRXTv

No comments:

Post a Comment