Wednesday, October 23, 2019

I just hit a whole bunch of SVs, and I simply can’t contain myself

Ok, so I’m f/37/SW355/CW255. I’ve been doing CICO for about 11 months (this time). Normally I save my SVs for the designated thread, but I just can’t help myself.

This morning, I hit 255. This marks 100 pounds lost, exactly halfway to my goal, and the lowest weight I’ve been since I was a teenager. I’ve tried and failed to lose weight for decades, losing as much as 80 pounds, but always gaining it back and then some. This time is just different. I put a lot of time into figuring out why I’d give in and binge, and I’ve finally hit a point where going back to eating the way I used to is unthinkable. I do allow myself to eat a big, fatty, delicious meal once every couple of months, but getting back on track is easy in a way it never was before. So if you’re like me and have failed over and over, don’t give up! I know that “if I can do it, anyone can” is a cliché, but in this case it 100% true.

I still have massive mental struggles... I’m still very fat, so I feel like I look the same. I KNOW that 100 pounds in 11 months is an awesome pace (and I’ve been more consistent than ever), but I still feel like I could have done better. Losing 100 pounds has been mentally exhausting, and now I need to loose 100 more, which is pretty hard to face. I’m doing this while also starting out a new career and getting a masters, so my life is a grind and most of the time I feel like I’ll just be halfway there for forever...

I have a hard time feeling proud of myself and I don’t talk about my weight loss in real life, so thank you to this sub for allowing me to ramble for a minute!

submitted by /u/IrrawaddyWoman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pOoDXe

No comments:

Post a Comment