Thursday, October 31, 2019

My Weight Loss Journey

I have been very active on the app Lose It! and found this subreddit. When I first started losing weight it was rough for me to admit that I was obese. I started at 348lbs. I used to say that as long as I'm not 300lbs I'll be okay. That was about 4 years ago when I was still 285lbs ish. I have been working extremely hard researching a lot about weight loss and Intermittent fasting benefits. I have learned about some what not to do and some what to do's but there is always more to learn. The biggest thing I found out was that it doesn't matter much what you do if you don't love yourself. I had been happy with my life, my job, and my relationship, but I didn't realize that I was depressed with myself. I didn't see it for myself, I think people around me knew but I was ignorant to it. When I was finally okay to admit to myself that I AM NOT HAPPY. That's when things started to change. I actually started to eat better and I actually started to feel better and like myself for what I was becoming. I stopped soda, I stopped carbs (breads, cakes), and I stopped sugar for the most part. I am now currently sitting at 329lbs and feel like I have conquered the world. It is such and amazing feeling to achieve something that you are working for. The Lose It app friends that I have hold me accountable and are there when i'm happy and are even there when i'm sad. If I mess up they encourage me to correct and when I do good they celebrate the victories. I feel like all of these things are critical to weight loss not just counting calories or what you eat. I have started a YouTube channel to document my weight loss journey for myself most importantly but also to encourage others. I have no plans at this time to monetize it or anything like that. It's for us to work together and help one another.

If you have any questions or if I can help in any way with your journey feel free to ask me. Thank you for reading this. Let's do this together!

submitted by /u/HuskyhuskyDad
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/325wBZg

No comments:

Post a Comment