Sunday, October 27, 2019

I had an unintentional cheat day... AND I FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT!

I had plans with a friend to help her plan her wedding today and have a girls day. I was also going to go on a long run, since I haven’t done any sort of good run this week.

We ended up going to our local greasy breakfast joint and then out the the movies (popcorn and beer included!). After the movies we went out to sushi, and I ate my heart out. Also enjoying some drinks.

I’ve been slow and steady in my weight loss and have gotten into a very good habit of being consistent with my meals. I needed a day to indulge in things I haven’t for a while, and tomorrow I will be back to my normal healthy habits and (hopefully!) get a good run in.

It’s not fair to deprive ourselves from modern life and experiences, as long as we’ve got our foundation there everything should buff out!

submitted by /u/NWperson579
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Nl3j3l

No comments:

Post a Comment