Saturday, October 26, 2019

Looking for an accountability partner!

About me:

36 M

Starting weight: 300 lbs

Current weight: around 260? I don't weigh in that frequently, I'm trying not to focus on the numbers

Goal weight: 215 lbs by 5/11/2020 (my 37th birthday)

I'm a stay-at-home dad

I live in small-town Arkansas (Central Standard Time)

I do intermittent fasting, and eat a mostly ketogenic diet when I do eat. I don't exercise, but I'm pretty active with the kids. I want to start exercising, I just need to figure out a routine that works for me.

I have hypertension (which is under control, and beginning to resolve), and gout, which will improve with weight loss, but does complicate things at times.

I'm looking for another male around my age in the continental US, interested in doing short, daily check-ins, just to support and encourage each other, and say whether we've eaten healthy, or gotten off track, as the case may be. I'd also like to be able to talk candidly about weight loss issues, including emotional/psychological factors, nutrition science, and stuff like that, so it'd be great to find someone who is knowledgeable about these things. I'm pretty knowledgeable myself, so I don't need a mentor, just someone to converse with.

If you're interested, PM me!

submitted by /u/petertmcqueeny
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32OTphf

No comments:

Post a Comment