Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Confused: Weight Gain after exercising

Hey everyone, reaching out tonight because I’m starting to get a little discouraged. Last March I started getting serious about weight loss (keto) and dropped 20#. Around July I switched to low carb and IF/CICO (~1200/day with a 500 calorie deficit. I’m 23F 156# 5’ 4”). I managed to drop down to 151#, and then this past August I started CrossFit and now I’ve been stalled for weeks and pretty much back to where I was in May (still keeping up with the same diet plan as before). I count all my food, I don’t eat back my exercise calories, and if I have a cheat day I make sure to stay at a maintain level.

I realize gaining muscle mass could be the reason for the weight gain, I just thought that since I’m still overweight I’d be dropping pounds until I’m at a normal BMI. Looking for guidance on what I might be missing. TIA

submitted by /u/eas_11
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2piw9d3

No comments:

Post a Comment