Tuesday, October 29, 2019

How do you reduce you’re body fat %

Apologies if it’s a dumb question but I’m curious.

Do you simply just lose weight and you’re body fat % goes down ?

Or is there something more to it. Because by browsing these weight loss sub Reddit’s I’ve seen some posts where people have a healthy BMI but have a body fat % of 25% or more.

I’m male 176cms tall currently 180lbs and only 20 lbs away from the bare minimum of a healthy weight for my height at 160lbs. But according to my scales I have a high body fat % at like 23-28% ( I know scales aren’t accurate at measuring body fat % )

If I was to get to 160 lbs would my body fat go down to a more healthy % like 20% ?

I’ve been water fasting for the last week so I’ve been losing 2 pounds a week and plan to continue.

submitted by /u/supremegeneralj
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MZ7V04

No comments:

Post a Comment