Saturday, October 26, 2019

50 lbs down, face gains are making me feel confident again!

Here is my face progress picture.

Height: 5’2” SW: 218lbs CW:168 GW: 128

I’ve started the weight loss process for a year now and it doesn’t seem like 50lbs is a lot, but that’s 50lbs less I’m hauling around! I’ve plateaued for a few months but I’m getting back on it.

I try to exercise 3-5x a week, eat 1500-1800 calories a day and sneak in as many veggies as I can. I had some trouble with depression and anxiety, but as soon as I found the right medication and therapist, I became myself again. Determined, hard-working, and caring. If you have either of those, I highly suggest finding someone who can help you. It can help you immensely.

submitted by /u/CuteMarionberry5
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/344FqUz

No comments:

Post a Comment