Monday, October 28, 2019

A weird middle ground?

I’ve been creeping on this sub since May. I’ve been iffy in my weight loss methods for the past 5 months, but I think I’ve finally figured out the method that works for me. It encompasses three different “diets” to make one that works for me. I incorporate CICO, IF, and the “Naturally Slim” method. I eat on a 16:8 schedule (IF), I only eat when I’m really hungry so (that eliminates snacks) I only eat two slow/savoring meals a day (Naturally Slim), those two meals add up to around 1500 calories (CICO).

It took five months of experimenting, but somehow this combo leads to me feeling full and satisfied after every meal. I also don’t spend every waking moment worried about what I’m going to eat next and if it will fit into my calories. Having 750 calories a meal is very doable. I can have a salad for lunch and a burger and fries for dinner if I want or I can easily have two moderate calorie and yummy meals and not even really have to think about it. If I’m craving dessert, I’ll have a yogurt or piece of fruit during the week, and I allow myself one real dessert on Friday or Saturday.

It has been slow progress, but I have lost around 15 of the 100 pounds that I’d like to lose. I finally feel like I’m making progress. I plan to start going to the gym on Nov 1st and slowly incorporating more physical activity in my life. I’d like to lose another 20 pounds before the end of 2019 and another 70 in 2020. I realize those are lofty goals, but, recently, I’ve had a few health scares. I’m actually waiting on some important test results. I owe it to myself to really give this a shot. My biggest struggle right now is not spiraling if the test results say something bad, such as diabetes.

I’m honestly posting this for accountability. I’ve decided to start posting an update on my weight loss journey once a month as well as non scale victories.

Here is October:

SW: 306.5 CW: 291.2 GW: 199

Down 15 pounds

submitted by /u/CowsAndCatsAreCute
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PrlSWw

No comments:

Post a Comment