Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Making progress but slowly

Hello r/loseit, I’ve been lurking here for about a month, after my bf introduced me to reddit. All I can say is thank you, everyone has such motivating stories. I’ve been on a weight loss journey for the last year but absolutely started committing in September after reaching the highest weight I’ve ever been, 190 at 5’6”. I’m a pretty active person and didn’t know why it was so hard to lose weight. After 2 months my CW is 173, I’ve got a long way to go but seeing everyones stories keeps me going. GW is 135, if anyone has any tips please let me know. Currently doing 1200 a day and exercising 6 times a week. College student makes it really hard to do IF. Thank you guys for stories and support.

submitted by /u/cordaellia_f
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Jynslx

No comments:

Post a Comment