Friday, October 25, 2019

Do you ever wish you could fast forward to your end goal?

I know that for a lot of people, weight loss tends to be part of a bigger problem, or at least exists alongside other issues. That's not the case for me though, it never really has been and I hope it never will be.

I'm pretty happy with my life, it's far from perfect of course, but I don't really have any complaints. As far as I know I don't have any other health issues, and I don't have any mental issues. I'm a pretty happy person... Except for the weight.

I'm 19 and I've been overweight for as long as I can remember. I don't even know what I'll look like when I hit my goal weight, because I've never been skinny, but I am SO excited to get there and experience it.

Sometimes I wish I could just skip to that day, because I know that if I can finally do this, then I'm going to be so much happier and more confident, like I am so far. I would never actually take the option to skip though (if the movie Click taught us anything, it's don't wish your life away) but boy would it be tempting.

Even though I'm a happy person, my weight/body issues are very powerful. It creeps into everything I do in life, every decision I make, every experience I have and every moment I live. I can't even sit comfortably in the pub with my mates because I hate the way my fat tugs on my shirt. I need to cut this source of negativity from my life once and for all, it's taken too much from me already. It's not a matter of "if" anymore, it's simply a matter of "when".

submitted by /u/chrisd848
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JhNxFt

No comments:

Post a Comment