Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Prebiotic fiber: 9 lbs in 60 days, no effort given

I really have something that you should be excited about. I was just weighed and lost nine pounds in sixty days. That's a pound a week, a calorie deficit of 500 calories a day. It was 20/20/20 inulin, psyllium husk, and plain green banana flour in a smoothie. I am not trying or even playing into the effect at all. 500 calories a day is the traditional dietetic DEFINITION of healthy weight loss.

Ultra High Resistant Starch green banana flour spikes butyrate, increasing insulin sensitivity. It also feeds specific strains of bacteria associated with weight management.

You might now want to read /r/probiotics and /r/prebiotics for the latest research on the human microbiome, because flora in your gut help maintain healthy weight. Not only that, all the fiber in the smoothie fills me up so much that I couldn't eat another bite if I even wanted to.

submitted by /u/realsneaky
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34g8UyV

No comments:

Post a Comment