Thursday, October 24, 2019

New Here!

Hello! I am starting my weight loss journey again after *many* failed dieting attempts. For my background, I am a 31 year old woman, 5'4 and currently 278 lbs. I have two children and I run a small business with my husband. I have had issues with anxiety and depression for most of my life, and I have been struggling with my weight alongside that. I am currently on medication to help with the anxiety/depression and I am starting to realize that I can't take care of the people in my life if I don't take care of myself first. So I am making some big life changes!

I am starting intermittent fasting because that makes sense to me. I have failed spectacularly with counting calories and logging meals. I get busy and forget to do it. One of my problems that I have had since childhood is that I binge eat. I will go on a binge when there are strong emotions involved. I am trying to work on dealing with my negative emotions in a different way. I know that I need to become more active, but I am struggling with how to start that with the body that I have right now. I have arthritis in my back, so when I go walking my back will start to get pretty sore. I am in a rural location so I don't have access to an indoor pool, but my town does have a gym. I have been nervous about going though, because the front is all windows that face our town square. Its a small town, and I feel weird about "being on display". lol

submitted by /u/rgk061115
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32J7FrP

No comments:

Post a Comment