Thursday, October 31, 2019

Week 3: On the right track!

I missed my weekly update yesterday, but I'm determined to keep this going! Week 3 went well, I stayed within my target calorie range with ease and tried to be relatively active. I managed to lose a pound by my weigh-in this Monday, so it's really nice seeing progress, even if it isn't as quickly as I'd like. I should really try amping up the activity side of things, but for now I've taken to walking with ankle weights on, working out with those and some wrist weights when I find the time/motivation, and heavy housework.

So far, week 4 isn't shaping up well. Due to some unexpectedly high-calorie meals and a day or two of deep depression, I began to eat my feelings again. I hate to say that I genuinely considered throwing it all backup, but I'm well aware that would be incredibly unhealthy, and I have a weird fear of throwing up anyway. Plus, I need to live with those actions and move on from them. At least I should still have been below maintenance calorie levels, even if I didn't hit my targets, and I can definitively say that I was nowhere near as bad as before I started this 3 weeks ago (my choice to not keep anything too tempting around the house paid off). I'm expecting to see little change to my weight going into week 4 (deservedly so), but we'll see if I can salvage this week by the end of it.

Not a whole lot to say this week really. Sleep has continued to be an issue, I'm not sure of the extent that can effect weight loss but I am aware that it can. A lot to work on going forward, but apparently habits take approximately 12 weeks of consistency to develop. Hopefully that means I'm a quarter of the way there! Happy halloweeen everyone, let's not do anything we regret.

submitted by /u/rock_dove
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JBnQzP

No comments:

Post a Comment