Monday, October 28, 2019

Question about CICO with intermittent fasting

I’ve been tracking all calories while also doing IF. Other than half and half in my morning coffee (60 calories), all of my intake happens between 4 and 10 pm (I usually go to bed at 12). This is the best window for me since I find it much easier to avoid eating during the day than at night.

My question is this: assuming this is not the “ideal” window and that you’re supposed to stop eating earlier, how much am I hindering my weight loss efforts by eating so late?

I want to do this as efficiently as possible (maximize weight loss based on my caloric deficit), but I also want to avoid a battle with myself every night.

submitted by /u/nadamoguapo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2q1jQl2

No comments:

Post a Comment